Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and drive our early stage product success.
Why this job is important:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive go-to-market plans for our new innovations from early stage identification of product market fit, to go to market execution of pricing, packaging, positioning, and messaging. As a subject matter expert and representing the “Voice of the Customer”, you will have the opportunity to partner with other teams to help drive our product and business strategy. Working with a small team focused on innovation, we’re looking for someone that is entrepreneurial, has experience with early stage products in a start-up or software business, and willing to get their hands dirty to understand what our customer needs.
A typical day might include:
- Being the “voice of the customer” - speaking with customers and prospects regularly to learn directly from the market and ensure product/market fit for new Bullhorn solutions
- Educating both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits; speak and present internally and externally to promote our product story
- Leveraging your story-telling abilities to bring your product story to life through buyer-focused messaging, blog posts, customer/sales presentations, web content and other customer-facing content
- Early stage deal development, working on bespoke deals to road test positioning and commercials
- Developing and execute go-to-market plans cross-functionally with a team from Sales, Marketing, Product, and Professional Services to ensure tight alignment across go-to-market plans and product strategy
- Market, customer and competitive research.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You hold a Business or Marketing degree and at least five years of product marketing, product management, or marketing experience in a SaaS based business
- You have experience in a start-up, or early stage product in tech company
- You like to get your hands dirty, and are looking for a fast-paced business that’s growing
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS technology, including business models, market dynamics, and pricing You have the ability to manage projects, stakeholders and expectations to deliver results
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to and working with senior-level executives internally and externally
- You can translate complex technology concepts into simple, relatable, and motivating messages
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description