Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this role is important:
Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill staffing software Sr. Partner Manager is a crucial and influential member of our Marketing team. Focusing on software partnerships to help staffing customers with back office functions, the Partner Manager: Pay & Bill Technologies will establish and support strategic partnerships in areas like time management, payroll processing, and benefits administration to accelerate the growth of our business and enhance the incredible experience for Bullhorn users. As the Partner Manager: Pay & Bill Technologies, you will develop and execute on Bulhorn’s Pay & Bill ecosystem strategy.
A typical day might include:
- Strategizing with Product, Product Marketing and Sales on what areas of partnership need to be prioritized,
- Evaluating potential partners and developing new relationships
- Onboarding and launching new partners within the Bullhorn ecosystem - including, but not limited to, contract negotiation, defining value propositions, and quantifying benefits for partners, customers, and Bullhorn
- Supporting all aspects of partner relationships, including integration strategy, joint customer targeting, events, etc.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- Your experience and passion lies in:
- Staffing firm operations
- Software and automation in the payroll, time capture, or benefits administration space
- Working in Sales or Marketing at a staffing-focused software company
- You want to expand your knowledge of innovation, technology trends and the world of work
- You pride yourself on your ability to engage with all kinds of people and answer questions by trying on different perspectives
- You thrive in an agile environment, working with shifting priorities and uncertainty
- You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and reach out to executives at a company we’ve never worked with before
- You are comfortable resolving complex problems
Bonus points if:
- You have prior experience in either the SaaS or Staffing industries
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description