Sr. Manager, Paid Acquisition & Digital Marketing
We are hiring a Senior Manager of Paid Acquisition & Digital Marketing at Buildium. This marketing strategist loves the balance in the art & science of marketing, has a passion for growth hacking and a fearlessness in testing, a willingness to both strategize and do, and a keen ability to bring others along.
This person is responsible for the Strategy, Spend, Optimization & ROI of our major Demand Gen channels in our marketing portfolio, and for driving the lion share of our Upper Funnel volume & activity. You will constantly challenge our status quo, and push for evolving how we find & talk to buyers in the early parts of their journey. You will maintain clear ownership of the strategy of your channels, the channel goals, progress against goals, and all ROI on spend in these channels & initiatives.
You should have experience and hands-on ability with a variety of digital marketing channels & tools and have a strong grasp on current digital marketing strategies & technologies, with an emphasis on Paid Search, Pay per Lead Acquisition, Digital media, Remarketing Strategies, Affiliate Marketing, and Referral Programs. You will evaluate emerging technologies to make our team work smarter, faster, and provide thought leadership and perspective on adoption. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, data-driven, agile, and ready to roll up their sleeves to manage campaigns as they’re needed.
You’re an ace of an acquisition player, and we know you have your choice of roles for your next opportunity. Maybe we’re biased, but here’s why we think choosing Buildium could be the best decision you’ve ever made:
- We have an amazing mix of high volume and deep strategy that’s nearly impossible to find anywhere else in the B2B or B2C space
- You’ll be part of a team that’s eager to help, learn, work together and win. All that, and we’re pretty nice too.
- We’re onto something here - we have a big market to go after, the best product in the space, and over 16,000 customers who will back us up when we say so.
- We’re building a rocketship, and this role is at the helm of our journey to come.
- You don’t want to look back and say, ‘I wish I had,’ you want to look back and say, ‘Wow, what an amazing ride that was.’
- Still not sure? Come see for yourself.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively oversee and manage acquisition campaigns and budgets across various paid channels, with a focus on driving net new volume, and maximizing ROI.
- Provide ongoing campaign management and optimization with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting.
- Negotiate paid partnerships & ad buys, manage contract approval process
- Manage monthly budgets and spending reconciliations for paid channels
- Work cross-functionally with creative, analytics, ops & web to constantly aim to improve visibility & ROI of the acquisition channels & the buyers journey along that path.
- Collaborate with teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions, and test new media formats, channels, landing page experiences.
- Pull and analyze large amounts of data, or partner with our analyst to do so
- Manage marketing team members to foster and grow careers here at Buildium
- 8-10 years marketing experience, with direct expertise in performance marketing campaigns, especially Paid search
- Previous hands-on experience in Google Ads platform
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition
- A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Proficiency in Excel is a big plus: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities for all your programs
- Proven track record driving new strategies and programs into an organization thru fruition
Benefits and Perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.