Sr. Director of Marketing - Fitness (CRM , Mobile Apps)
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Product team(s) leading our go-to-market strategy and marketing POV targeting app users and ASICS customers to deepen engagement and drive premium services and recurring revenue.
- Develop integrated conversion-driving experiences within App experience, and digital channels leading to ASICS.com.
- Lead the content strategy, editorial approach and content development pipeline for Runkeeper and ASICS Studio.
- Drive understanding and adoption of Customer Lifetime Value metrics, customer insights and associated customer segmentations.
- Help facilitate the execution of mobile roadmaps, ensuring alignment with ASICS loyalty model in coordination with the CRM and consumer engagement teams.
- Lead website & lifecycle marketing efforts including strategy and development of all key consumer touch-points across site, e-mail, push and in-app notifications.
- Develop highly segmented, targeted CRM strategy that will improve the lifetime value of the customer and minimize churn. Analyze, measure and adjust programs by customer behavior and response.
What You’ve Done:
- 10+ years digital marketing experience, ideally managing member/subscriber engagement, product marketing, in the e-commerce, health, fitness or wellness space.
- 5 years experience in app store management, SEO/ASO experience with a proven track record of success partnering with app stores and implementing ASO strategies and partnerships.
- Understand user acquisition and retention, with the ability to develop key interaction techniques surrounding audience development and consumer engagement including e-mail marketing and lead generation
- Skilled at utilizing CRM data for member acquisition, retention and lifetime value optimization
- Skilled at influencing teams and building alignment across complex, matrixed organizations