We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
We're looking for an experienced product marketer to support the adoption of Grubhub Direct, our new branded online ordering product that helps restaurants grow order volume and brand affinity. Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Success teams to develop and manage an effective go-to-market strategy that drives results.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build and execute go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness of and engagement with Grubhub's new branded online ordering product, Grubhub Direct. Position Grubhub as restaurants' strongest partner for growth and as the leading innovator in the industry.
- Partner with stakeholders from Sales, Success, and Product to achieve alignment on go-to-market efforts to meet restaurant growth goals. Strong cross-functional collaboration and project management skills are a must.
- Deeply understand the restaurant buyer, and develop strong messaging and positioning that speaks to their challenges and needs. Own restaurant communications and content generation for the Grubhub Direct product line. Build product educational content to nurture partners at every stage of the lifecycle.
- In partnership with our Product team, own the roadmap for product integration with our customer engagement platform, and develop and optimize programs and campaigns.
- Develop processes to understand buyer success, package insights, and promote them to drive buyer adoption.
- Partner with Analytics and Product teams to ensure that all campaigns and feature releases have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed, along with behaviors that contribute to restaurant success.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience working with Product and Sales/Success teams to build go-to-market strategies
- Comfort and experience in working with senior leaders
- Experience using a marketing automation tool or customer engagement platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present go to market plans, influence others and build relationships
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]