Sr Associate, Customer Marketing at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. Toast is seeking a Sr Associate of Customer Marketing to build customer activation experiences that help customers achieve success with their Toast platform and become raving fans of Toast. This role will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute marketing activation programs during the onboarding process and following an upsell to move customers to the next lifecycle stage to increase customer success and live revenue.
We are looking for a curious and results-driven marketing professional that has a deep enthusiasm for understanding and delighting customers. The ideal candidate is someone who approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness. Activation spans across many teams so this person will need to have strong collaboration & relationship building skills. This person enjoys testing and learning at a rigorous pace and dives deep into data to inform future programs.
About this roll*
- Work closely with Customer Experience, Customer Onboarding, Customer Education, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to develop marketing program plans that improve the customer activation experience.
- Create best in class multi-channel marketing programs to activate customers on new products after they upsell or onboard
- Identify areas of testing, optimization or expansion within existing automated communications that can improve the customer activation experience
- Analyze the impact of your campaigns on customer success, activation rates and go lives.
- Drive internal awareness of programs and their impact through cross-functional communication.
- Identify operational and systems areas of opportunities and collaborate with Marketing Operations and Business Systems teams to implement automated activation experiences.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing programmatic experience
- Data-driven mindset and natural analytical ability
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms (such as Marketo)
- Experience in Salesforce and Business Intelligence Tools (such as Looker)
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.