Social Media Specialist- (Remote - U.S. EST or CST based) at ASICS Digital (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:37 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 20, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Social Media Specialist (Remote - U.S. EST or CST based)
Are you a social media marketer who wants to help lead social media for one of the largest footwear companies in the world? Do you thrive in creating creative, engaging and innovative social content? Our Digital Marketing team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers on social media – more engaging, innovative and data-driven.
This position will help to drive the vision and development of organic social content for global social channels, manage calendar planning and deployment, own global reporting and play a key role in launching new social channels. The candidate will have experience in successful brand-focused social campaigns, a proven track record of strategic planning and delivery of measurable social channel results. The right candidate will also have a deep understanding of the evolving social media landscape and be expected to think strategically and creatively.
The ASICS Digital team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital campaigns and technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the launch of global product campaigns, continued development of mobile-fitness solutions, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit, and stay balanced.
- Oversee creative ideation and development to launch innovative, best-in-class social campaigns and programs with the goal of driving brand education and engagement.
- Develop content stories and themes focused on running, streetwear/athleisure, tennis, and overall brand storytelling.
- Own the social content development and deployment process end-to-end: from creative briefings, social channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering, content deployment, reporting and analysis.
- Manage cross-functional and cross-regional relationships, including creative, marketing, and e-commerce teams, to develop social channel strategy, long-term planning, and content calendar.
- Work closely and collaboratively across business and marketing teams to champion social-first ideas.
- Report on goals and performance metrics for campaigns on social; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Play a key role in developing global launch strategy for new social channels and platforms.
- Present social plans and reports to stakeholders across the ASICS organization.
- Ability to manage internal creative teams.
- Assist with community management workflows, including collaboration with community managers and real-time publishing.
- Monitor trends to capitalize on real-time brand opportunities and potential crisis monitoring as needed.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate strong creative judgement and have a high attention to detail.
- Be a team player with an ability work with multiple colleagues globally.
- Be self-motivated, creative, and customer-obsessed.
- 4-5 years of social media experience at a B2C company.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and landscape.
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds.
- Strong analytical skills, comfort with social media KPIs and reporting.
- Social enterprise tool experience (i.e. Sprinklr) preferred but not required.
- Understanding of social content best practices and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description