Social Media Manager at DataRobot
We’re looking for a talented, energetic, metrics-driven Social Media Manager to manage DataRobot’s social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and convert them into active fans and promoters of our company. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.Key Responsibilities
- Build and manage the company’s global social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread DataRobot’s brand and content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing prospects and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Identify and help track industry influencers; monitor discussions and provide ongoing industry feedback.
- Promote DataRobot marketing content via social promotions and campaigns; track progress.
- Work alongside the marketing team to create a social media editorial calendar with an emphasis on event promotions.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years experience leading social media efforts from strategy to execution
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience using social media for B2B with knowledge of both organic and sponsored social media posts
- Familiarity with social media management platforms (HubSpot, Sprout Social, Hootsuite etc)
- Ability to multitask in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- An obsessive focus on detail, ensuring the quality of every single post
- Knowledge of SEO strategies
- Ability to track and measure results