Social Campaign Planner at Vistaprint
Vistaprint’s digital advertising team is venturing down an exciting, transformative path to redefine how the business leverages display advertising to meet varying and complex business objectives. Made possible by an evolving technology stack and rich datasets, the digital team is reshaping how Vistaprint taps into the market via display advertising opportunities across devices, platforms, and digital media consumption forums. This is an exciting time to join our evolving team and contribute to a refined, cutting edge approach to digital advertising.
The digital advertising team is looking for a Social Campaign Planner to join our display team and help us achieve business objectives within an ever-evolving social media landscape. The Social Campaign Planner will have a unique opportunity to develop innovative, full funnel, social media strategies across paid social advertising touchpoints. The ideal candidate possesses an analytical mindset and social media platform expertise to elevate paid programs. A history of success in developing highly engaging social campaigns and a track record of success in achieving campaign goals is key. This role will collaborate cross functionally and with both internal and external experts to ensure best in class social media plans, creative, and social ad formats.
Develop social platform strategy and roadmap
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop full funnel, engaging, social media strategies and a corresponding roadmap across core social platforms; Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other emerging social platforms
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Define creative strategy across paid social media touchpoints relative to quarterly media plans
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity ensuring the deliverables are to spec and per media plan timelines.
- Develop strategic roadmap identifying new ad formats and/or platform beta opportunities
- Develop paid social media go to market plans and flighting including, but not limited to; audience targets, creative message, landing page strategy, and creative format
- Define creative best practices to internal teams
Define program KPIs and benchmarks
- Collaborate with analytics, digital media team, and platform vendors to set appropriate program targets and benchmark performance relative to historical performance and key competitors
- Work with internal and external teams to provide Share of Voice analysis
- Monitor creative key engagement metrics (eg. social shares, views, CTR) and ad quality scores.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Conduct competitor research and partner with media team to define both reach and gaps in plans
Collaborate with international teams
- Coordinate across broader display advertising team to execute social platform campaigns and ensure flawless execution of social media campaigns
- Act as business Points of Contact with vendor account teams and organize Quarterly Business Reviews, weekly/bi-weekly business standups, and ad hoc meetings in support of platform strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with key internal and external business partners to facilitate deliverables such as creative assets, campaign tags, and flighting instructions.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing social media strategy plans; preferably across Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Experience developing creative/content strategy for social platforms
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and with external social media vendors
- History of achieving social media campaign targets
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media and social platform metrics
- Track record of driving analytical insights that translate into tangible results
- Proficient in leveraging excel and visualization dashboards to interpret trends and report back to business leads
- Strong critical thinking skills and proactive problem-solving
- Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to support multiple brands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to convey technical concepts to stakeholders.