Senior Product Marketing Specialist
WordStream is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to join our vibrant team of marketing superstars! This role will drive prospect customer, and internally-facing product messaging, branding, and education. The ideal candidate will take initiative on evolving our product marketing messaging and activities with a focus on creating content that sets us apart from competitors. Excellent communication skills are critical, as this person will need to distill, write about, and evangelize our SaaS products. If you thrive on making the complex simple, telling great stories, and working with a diverse cross-functional team daily to delight customers, then please read on!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver product marketing content (how-to guides, video tutorials, product release announcements, blogs) that engage customers and entice prospects
- Maintain and communicate list of product updates for internal and external distribution
- Develop and maintain materials that educate and enable an active sales team
- Support Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Marketing teams with clear messaging around product releases and improvements
- Conduct and maintain competitive analysis to inform both objection handling and market differentiation
- Support Marketing awareness activities including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral and case studies.
- Support website and landing page copywriting and content creation.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces.
- Evaluate current product and customer marketing avenues and recommend improvements
- Analyze and report on product marketing success metrics
A little about you…
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Experience in a Product-focused role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Detail-oriented. Can multitask and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Execution-oriented with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Able to use standard Microsoft programs effectively
- Interest in marketing technology and the digital marketing industry
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.