Senior Product Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has thousands of customers of all industries and company sizes building apps on our platform. Join us as we grow!
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Product excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Are you passionate about empowering customers to transform their organizations with technology? Are you a master at simplifying powerful technology into something anyone can understand? Do you thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented, highly collaborative environment? If you answered 'yes,' then read on!
At Quick Base, we're on a mission to democratize how business applications are developed. We are the market leading no-code application development platform that empowers anyone, regardless of technical background, to build solutions that streamline business operations, automate workflows and deliver business insight. With Quick Base, our customers transform their businesses and their careers.
We are seeking an experienced product marketing manager to join our world class product team. This role will deeply understand our builder (application developer) persona and product functionality supporting that persona. The role is responsible for creating and executing go-to-market strategies and content to drive revenue by winning new logos and increasing active users among our existing customers.
Success in this role requires an ability to combine strategic thinking and tactical execution, collaboration across multiple functions, simplicity in communications and a healthy dose of enthusiasm!
- Develop a deep understanding of Quick Base builder personas and the app building process. Influence product priorities and business strategies to grow the builder population and increase awareness of Quick Base among business power users and other builder communities.
- Conduct competitive and market research to develop insights about the no/low code application platform market segment, developer personas and key platform use cases. Partner closely with product management to incorporate these insights into the product roadmap early in the product lifecycle.
- Define and drive go-to-market and launch strategies for monthly platform releases and the introduction of high value product features. Create and deliver sales and customer success enablement, customer communications, press releases and define ongoing adoption campaigns.
- Develop core messaging content, value propositions, benefit statements, persona guides, positioning, sales playbooks, case studies and other content necessary to drive marketing programs, sales campaigns, the web site, webinars, videos, blogs and events.
- Build relationships with industry analysts and other third parties to gain market insights, gather feedback about Quick Base’s product and strategy and raise awareness about Quick Base.
- Define key metrics for feature adoption, product launches and builder success. Measure progress and evaluate performance to ensure continuous improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing or management of SaaS-based software products or platforms
- Experience with application development, databases and cloud-based technologie
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced presenter
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Creative problem solver
- Able to operate independently to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
Read Full Job Description