- You’ll ensure that the value of our software solutions and programs for health plans are well defined, documented and understood by other commercial teams within the organization.
- You’ll plan marketing strategy/campaigns, develop marketing resources and enable the sales team with messaging and resources.
- You’ll launch new capabilities and craft new messaging.
- You’ll grow MQLs and group sales.
- You’ll support clients with marketing/sales consulting, and train and support client sales teams on the offering. Support broker training.
- You’ll Be the expert on the market, buyer and competition and craft positioning, messaging, content development and campaigns that deliver results
- Deliver effective sales training and enablement resources for internal and external sales support
- Be an advocate for the program in front of clients for product and marketing contacts, join conversations that share program value and coach/train others to share and sell
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years experience in product marketing and customer relations to:
- Drive internal and external promotion of the Healthsparq products to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of the Healthsparq value proposition.
- Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization and solidify external messaging and positioning within the market.
- Promote external marketing efforts through webinars, white papers, research papers, sales decks and case studies, in close partnership with digital marketing.
- Drive ongoing sales effectiveness by developing and delivering sales tools and training, including competitive intel, product positioning, datasheets, and related sales enablement artifacts.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can analyze, breakdown and organize problems, identify opportunities and develop and drive priorities that advance the business, and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Expert communicator to build and manage communication efforts with prospects and clients; ability to connect with audiences verbally, in writing and in person
- Ability to move quickly and be flexible to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail
- Proven track record of setting and achieving targets, timelines and budgets
- Multiple years of experience in product marketing or marketing in a B2B2C environment
- Understanding of enterprise technology and/or healthcare industry and technologies
- Coordinate and work with the sales and product departments to understand and train the teams on market trends and product development.
- Manage new product launches, including leading cross-functional launch teams and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with our customers and vendor partners preparing webinars, case studies, customer councils and meet-ups.
- Create touchpoints with prospects through demand generation activity.
- Inform other department heads and teams about marketing initiatives.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You drive go-to-market strategy, complete product launch deliverables, and drive market demand for our growing product solutions.
- You are partnering with customer success and sales to publish case studies and share customer success stories.
- Your integrated marketing campaigns drive pipeline growth, velocity, and adoption.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on your product(s) both internally and externally, and as a key partner to other teams at Healthsparq.
- Cross-functional teams look to you for insights on market demand and the value proposition we offer our health system customers.
- In the Senior Product Marketing Manager role can move in a linear career path to Director, Product Marketing.
- We also love to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.