Senior Product Marketing Manager, AI API
We’re looking for a product marketing manager who is motivated by owning and driving their product business and connecting with users and customers. We are in search of a product marketing manager who will wow and inspire developers with possibilities of using AI and automated machine learning. In this newly created role, you’ll be the marketing lead for our self-service AI API products, and be responsible for driving the strategy and activities around market impact, which will include but are not limited to launches, demand generation strategy, and influencing AR and PR activities for our AI API line of business.
You’ll interact with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management regularly as you review anticipated features and develop the associated marketing strategies. The role requires a combination of keen interest in building a self-service business from the ground-up, breaking into the developer market, AI and machine learning, content creation. This is a rare opportunity to build the product line.
- Inspire and educate developers by representing DataRobot at online and offline events.
- Work cross-functionally with product management and marketing to build out the self-service customer experience from website to product sign-up through product usage.
- Work cross-functionally with tech alliances and collaborate on what the tech integration roadmap looks like
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing and Customer Experience teams to provide feedback.
- Build a scalable self-service oriented marketing programs and strategies that are scalable, repeatable and metrics driven.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS or developer focused API company.
- Have an endless curiosity about technology and particularly in AI and ML ecosystem.
- World class written and verbal skills -- demonstrated by written marketing content, and presentations.
- Active on social media
- Bias for action -- experiment, learn, improve.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.