Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toast’s suite of product offerings. The Senior Manager, Pricing - Segment would be responsible for developing and pricing segment-specific Toast packages and promotions. This is a cross functional, high-impact role with a lot of growth potential, and will report into our Director of Pricing.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and price segment-specific packages and promotion in collaboration with the product marketing team
- Prepare and present executive memos and presentations to drive alignment with senior leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Gather inputs and feedback related to pricing across multiple teams, including market insights, sales, finance, product marketing, product management and competitive intelligence
- Leverage data to unearth insights into segment-specific pricing and packaging preferences
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform pricing and packaging recommendations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experiencing leading cross-functional initiatives, building organization consensus and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Prior experience leading pricing initiatives
- Management consulting experience
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.