Senior Partner Marketing Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager will plan, organize and execute global partner marketing programs. This individual will be accountable for partner sales and marketing alignment, drive all demand generation activities as well as co-marketing activities for Everbridge’s partners. Partner recruitment and delivery enablement for Everbridge’s partner ecosystem will also be a primary focus for this role.
This role is a critical one within Everbridge, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the newest and most important industries today, Critical Event Management, CEM. Our clients and partners are some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate understands how to translate creative program ideas into practical strategies and tactics and is ready to take on the opportunity to bring critical solution to a partner ecosystem ready for uncapped growth.
What you'll do;
- Deliver Partner Marketing GTM strategy and compelling marketing programs, and leverage technology and best practices to achieve global partner-sourced pipeline and revenue targets and maximize partner marketing ROI
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to build partner demand generation functions and targeted recruitment content into the website, increasing conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Continually improve and evolve the Global Partner Program mission and create collateral for recruiting and strengthening existing partner relationships on the benefits of working with Everbridge; including key infrastructure and assets such as our Partner Portal, training and enablement, certification programs, etc.
- Lead all global partner marketing operations, including partnering with Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and Partner/Direct Sales groups globally; responsible for achieving global Partner Marketing targets, and measuring quarterly achievement together with Partner Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations leadership.
- Develop and manage global/local partner engagement activities in the partner marketing Calendar (e.g. partner events, partner/sales events, local launch execution, to-partner communications, partner training's, partner webinars)
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns and ensure consistent brand messaging across all touchpoint's.
- Develop strategic partner relationships for Everbridge and create joint business plans and marketing programs to create joint top of the funnel demand.
- Own campaign management process, SLAs, and partnership with other marketing groups to deliver high quality campaigns on time.
What you'll bring;
- 5-6 years’ experience owning partner marketing and scaling growth at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company
- Full command of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools and software programs for enablement, lead registration, benefits, events and other tools.
- Experience with content development (web content, sales enablement, partner enablement, whitepapers, data sheets, sell sheets, thought leadership, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer.
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams. Plus, a true partner and collaborator, with focus on performance together with Partner Sales, Direct Sales and Sales Operations.
- Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for an executive leadership audience. Validate data and arguments, draw solid conclusions, and use data to influence.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.B
Read Full Job Description