Senior Partner Marketing Manager
What you'll do;
- Deliver Partner Marketing GTM strategy and compelling marketing programs, and leverage technology and best practices to achieve global partner-sourced pipeline and revenue targets and maximize partner marketing ROI
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to build partner demand generation functions and targeted recruitment content into the website, increasing conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Continually improve and evolve the Global Partner Program mission and create collateral for recruiting and strengthening existing partner relationships on the benefits of working with Everbridge; including key infrastructure and assets such as our Partner Portal, training and enablement, certification programs, etc.
- Lead all global partner marketing operations, including partnering with Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and Partner/Direct Sales groups globally; responsible for achieving global Partner Marketing targets, and measuring quarterly achievement together with Partner Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations leadership.
- Develop and manage global/local partner engagement activities in the partner marketing Calendar (e.g. partner events, partner/sales events, local launch execution, to-partner communications, partner training's, partner webinars)
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns and ensure consistent brand messaging across all touchpoint's.
- Develop strategic partner relationships for Everbridge and create joint business plans and marketing programs to create joint top of the funnel demand.
- Own campaign management process, SLAs, and partnership with other marketing groups to deliver high quality campaigns on time.
What you'll bring;
- 5-6 years’ experience owning partner marketing and scaling growth at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company
- Full command of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools and software programs for enablement, lead registration, benefits, events and other tools.
- Experience with content development (web content, sales enablement, partner enablement, whitepapers, data sheets, sell sheets, thought leadership, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer.
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams. Plus, a true partner and collaborator, with focus on performance together with Partner Sales, Direct Sales and Sales Operations.
- Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for an executive leadership audience. Validate data and arguments, draw solid conclusions, and use data to influence.