Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Demand Generation to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, loves to strategize and execute programs that drive leads into the top of the funnel. Your work is directly tied to revenue, offering you the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of the company. This role is perfect for you if you are a self-starter who can juggle many campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive engaged, qualified leads.
- Design and execute the plan and reporting criteria for inbound and outbound marketing programs to achieve MQL, meeting, opportunity and closed/won targets for direct and bank channels
- Partner with sales (BDRs and AEs) to support them in the outreach process to improve the lead conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Create and execute ABM programs targeting our key verticals
- Own strategy, in participation with our digital agency, to manage paid search and display campaigns on Google and Bing
- Drive SEO best practices across the mineraltree.com site
- Run additional demand generation programs tied to events, sponsored ads, content syndication, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., to build our brand and drive leads
- Manage webinar strategy and execution for internal and external webinar programs
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing Manager to create assets to be used at various stages of our prospect journey to include; whitepapers, blog posts, nurture campaigns, direct mail campaigns, webinar content, infographics, case studies, competitive analysis, etc.
- Manage our website (WordPress) to optimize organic and paid conversion
- Ensure our database is accurate and increases at a pace that supports our growth targets
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a marketing demand generation role
- Highly efficient and laser focused on creating programs that drive demand
- Possess an analytical mind to measure campaign success
- Passion for thinking of new ways to reach and engage our audience
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, Adwords, Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus!
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.