Senior Manager, Traffic Acquisition, Hotels at TripAdvisor
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious individual to join our world-class traffic acquisition team, responsible for bringing hundreds of thousands of highly qualified users to our global sites each month. The Senior Manager, Traffic Acquisition is responsible for a sizeable part of the TripAdvisor global footprint.
Located in our Needham, MA office, this role will be responsible for driving the strategic vision and tactical execution of Paid Social campaigns for our sites. He/she would be responsible for providing leadership on effective retargeting & prospecting tactics, delivering on key performance indicators, expanding existing campaigns and sourcing, pitching and driving the strategic results of new global campaigns.
This role requires strong emphasis on analytics-driven decision making and understanding the Paid Social landscape so as to optimize campaigns and know where to drive the program for growth.
This is a tremendous opportunity to run a large book of business while also capturing the energy and rapid pace of a startup, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
What you’ll do
- Manage existing high-quality high-scale Paid Social campaigns to revenue and efficiency goals.
- Optimize current campaigns to increase key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute an expansion strategy to gain audience and grow revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, product, creative, marketing, operations) to align strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the travel and advertising industries.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A results-oriented, seasoned performance marketing expert who thrives on identifying and executing large business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or Engineering required; MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of hands on work experience in Paid Social Marketing is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ work experience in online advertising, traffic acquisition and marketing analytics with an emphasis on generating high ROI.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Experience managing an international portfolio is strongly desired.
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating with developers on technical specifications.
- Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimizations
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in travel industry is a plus.
- Strong business acumen.