connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We’re looking for a bold and creative storyteller to lead the research and development of messaging and positioning based on user research, market insights, and business intelligence to increase engagement and product adoption. As an extension of the Product team, the Senior Manager of Product Marketing will lead cross functional collaboration between Product, Marketing, Sales and Operations to ensure that all customer-facing teams are knowledgeable advocates for the value of connectRN products and offerings.
- Develop deep relationships with product management and product leadership to become a trusted advisor
- Conduct market research on current and prospective customers to continuously inform and advocate for the customers needs, wants, and values
- Develop positioning and messaging that includes meaningful value propositions for products by audience and personas
- Partner with the product team to create a compelling story and proof points that support the product’s GTM, driver feature adoption, and user retention
- Enable cross-functional teams with positioning, talking points and subject matter expertise surrounding the product
- Drive the development of training and education materials for our audience
- Leverage data and insights to continuously iterate on positioning and messaging
- Multiple years of product marketing and/or related business strategy or consulting experience
- Experience in the healthcare space preferred but not necessary
- A passion for storytelling and designing engaging messaging for diverse audiences
- Experience leveraging data to design and evaluate messaging that resonates
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to communicate between cross-functional teams and to senior leadership
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.