Senior Manager of Marketing
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
As a senior manager of marketing, your role will be to own the end-to-end delivery of marketing and lead generation goals across multiple acquisition channels, including messaging & creative development, targeting & media planning, agency management, go-to-market execution, and performance measurement & optimization. Qualified candidates are organized and data-driven in developing strategies for his or her channel within the context of organizational and market goals. He or she will not only measure the impact of the work, but think outside the box and perpetually seek areas of opportunity to improve performance and process.
- Developing and executing thoughtful, analytically-backed marketing strategies and optimization campaigns to deliver lead generation of potential members
- Aligning needs and deliverables across all levels of the organization and managing timely delivery of projects and assets related to goals and budget
- Coordinating cross functional team, stakeholders, and external vendors to drive asset development within regulatory guidelines and approvals
- Managing operational considerations for implementation of launch
- Support sales and telesales teams with go-to-market
- Develop and deliver marketing models and analytics, including key performance metrics by channel and campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years in an analytically-oriented marketing organization
- Track record of success achieving measurable results
- Experience running campaigns and media planning within one or more channels across TV, digital, direct mail, print, radio, outdoor
- Comfortable using Excel, SQL, and other tools to build reports and conduct analyses to provide ongoing recommendations for adjustments to plan
- Self-starter and team player who can partner effectively with creative and engineering teams to define goals, launch, and optimize initiatives that drive a smooth, measurable marketing experience for potential members
- Experience working in a consumer-facing or healthcare company within a regulated industry a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Read Full Job Description