Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking an experienced, growth-minded Field Marketing Leader to help build our field marketing organization. In this role, the Senior Manager, Field Marketing will develop creative and integrated regional field and channel marketing campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue to maximize the marketing mix throughout the buyer's journey. Acting as a strategic business partner to our field teams, the Field marketing team delivers leads, accelerates pipeline and increases revenue through the creation and execution of a national marketing strategy in alignment with Company priorities and in partnership with the Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
Like many Field Marketing teams during the time of Covid, we are looking to rebuild the entire team from scratch. If you’re a builder that takes a data-driven approach to demand generation growth and views Field Marketing as substantially more than event planning, this is an amazing role for you.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partner with the demand marketing team to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of one to many localized marketing programs that leverage and extend national integrated campaigns and programs focused on customer acquisition, retention and expansion.
- Create a thoughtful and innovative approach to bringing national marketing programs to key regions by partnering with the sales leadership team to deliver programs that accelerate deal velocity and increase deal size.
- Build the team from scratch by recruiting and leading a team of global high-performing field marketers to deliver against the field marketing strategy.
- Drive and grow our event marketing program; assessing the right events to attend, building program design, engaging vendors and handling logistics, and driving pre- and post-event marketing tactics
- Scale our owned Field program, called Food for Thought, by building our thought leadership in conjunction with the content team, driving in market promotion via marketing and sales, and building effective partnerships with sales.
- Drive effective communication with and through your team to multiple stakeholders, including executives, sales, corporate and regional teams.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 10+ years of proven experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS company; with expertise leading a global field marketing organization at scale.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns, targeting regional businesses.
- Demonstrated results in achieving high quality pipeline and conversions, and impact to revenue out of localized acquisition, retention and expansion programs, while maintaining and improving marketing LTV/CAC.
- Strong command of national and regional interlock with proven experience building integrated campaigns at scale.
- Experience managing event logistics including vendor management and booth design.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Strong fluency in G-Suite, Marketing Automation and CRM systems such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools.
- Preferred experience working within a SiriusDecisions marketing ecosystem.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required