Sr. Manager, Enterprise Business Marketing
You will be a critical member of the edX Enterprise marketing team with key responsibilities for market strategy, demand generation, sales enablement, event marketing, and product marketing for the Enterprise Business channel. You will champion best in class marketing practices within the B2B marketing team and be highly visible to senior leadership. This is a unique opportunity to drive impact across this innovative, non-profit, EdTech company.
Reporting directly to the Director of Enterprise Marketing you will be joining a small, agile Enterprise marketing team of 4 including a Product Marketing Manager, Sr. Partner Marketing Manager and an Enterprise Marketing Associate. The Enterprise Marketing Associate will report directly to you.
You’ll be part of a results oriented marketing team who thrives in a fast paced environment, supporting sales, strategic partnerships and products.
- Develop GTM plans and channel strategies
- Implement multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns
- Work cross functionally with our Sales, Product and Communications teams
- Develop and implement messaging and product marketing materials
- Track and report on KPIs and metrics
- Wear multiple marketing hats
- Curiosity - to learn and solve problems
- A proven track record of being an independent self starter with the ability to collaborate and “get stuff done”
- Exceptional communications skills - written and verbal
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing strategy - particularly in tech/subscription markets
- Professional polish and presence
- Bias for action without sacrificing excellence
- 10+ years proven experience in marketing, product marketing and communications
- EdTech experience selling to the B2B market
- Subscription marketing experience
- Product marketing experience - planning, writing and executing
- Start-up or growth business marketing
- Global marketing experience
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.