Senior Manager, Email Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a senior manager to build our email marketing and campaigns functions at Toast. This role will drive the strategy, development, execution and optimization of our prospect nurture channels and integrated marketing campaigns. In this role you will be leading programs to deliver tailored experiences across our audiences to nurture and close new business and expand opportunities within our existing customer base.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Plan, develop, and deploy global awareness and demand generation programs across nurture and marketing channels.
- Create and optimize world-class nurture experiences that are both targeted and effective, driving increased conversion and volume through our prospect funnel.
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales to craft messaging based on audience segments and campaign targets.
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 7-10 years of marketing communications and/or campaign/program management experience.
- Experience building integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company. Strong understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan.
- Proven track record of building, managing and optimizing world-class prospect nurture programs.
- Deep understanding of audience segmentation and the types of nurture programs best suited to different segments and buyer stages.
- High energy self-starter with a can do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done and the ability to work across organisational groups and build credibility and long term relationships.
- Ability to carefully analyze program results and performance trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Marketo a plus.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required