Senior Growth Marketing Manager at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead marketing strategy and execution for one of our new ezCater service offerings. We are redefining the way business people get access to great lunch options with maximum convenience and minimal effort. In this role, you'll work to create new ezCater enthusiasts while helping to deeply understand the lifecycle of customers using the product.
You’re a full-stack B2B marketer, equally comfortable with and passionate about lead generation, building relationships with prospects and customers (small and large), and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns. You have a proven track record driving measurable results and learning quickly from test campaigns. It's an exciting opportunity for an experienced growth marketer to jump in at the ground level of a product and help expand it's footprint and through demand generation, and keep it''s footprint through activation and engagement of new and existing (B2B and B2C) customers.
- Fill the pipeline with prospective B2B and B2C customers
- Help identify, segment, and market to existing ezCater customers and non-customers to adopt our new service
- Launch this service with multi-channel marketing campaigns and sales enablement materials
- Design and execute lead capture and nurture campaigns
- Work with product, engineering, creative, and sales teams to develop all required marketing campaigns, creative assets, and collateral
- Develop a growth marketing playbook to drive referrals, virality, and loyalty
- Optimize customer touchpoints (eg, email comms, landing pages, sign up pages, etc) and lifecycle marketing
- Plan on-site launch events
- Help identify audience segmentation, expansion metros, and marketing plan for rapid expansion
- Identify and execute cross-marketing initiatives between this new service & ezCater
- 5-7 years in growth marketing with an emphasis on digital and including campaign development and execution (preferably at a B2B tech start-up)
- An eagerness to use the full suite of marketing levers -- including data, referral marketing, content marketing, PPC, SEO, and social media -- to guide your strategy.
- The ability to create marketing programs that build brands, accelerate sales cycles, transform buyer behaviors, and unlock meaningful business opportunities.
- A love for language and know how to use it to express both the practical and the emotional. Be able to go beyond personal style preferences to do what resonates best with the audience.
- A love for “just getting things done”: maniacal attention to detail coupled with superb collaboration skills and a commitment to deliver high-quality work on a deadline.
- The knowledge to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
What you’ll get from us
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s radical transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.