Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and energetic Field Marketing Manager to support our U.S. region to develop and execute field marketing programs and trade shows. This person will collaborate closely with the executive team, sales, product, and alliances teams to ensure successful events for our customers.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Develop the field marketing plan for the US and Canada specifically focusing on trade shows, events (in-person, hybrid or virtual), direct marketing & ABM
- Develop account based marketing plans for target accounts in collaboration with Account Executives
- Collaborate closely with the channel team to integrate partners into field marketing opportunities.
- Track and analyze the efficiency of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
- Craft overall regional marketing strategy in collaboration with Sales and Marketing to deliver leads and accelerate pipeline growth
- Create and implement relevant campaigns which include planning regional field events, virtual events, and trade shows in order to spread awareness and create demand
- Work closely with regional sales and channel team to understand target clients and produce joint activities that create and accelerate pipeline
- Responsible for digital programs, events and field marketing campaign setup and operations including: Salesforce, Wordpress & Hubspot
- Partner with Global Marketing Operations to closely monitor and track the ROI of campaigns and events
- Create and manage event calendar, budgets, project plans and summaries
- Responsible for all event execution logistics – venue selection and negotiation, vendors, internal creative/design teams, deliverables, logistics and operations
- Manage a diverse range of corporate & field events with concentration in sponsorships, conferences & closing activities
- Conduct pre and post event meetings that communicate objectives and prepares staff for events
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams - Sales, Alliances, Product Marketing & Demand Generation to produce account based marketing programs including but not limited to: direct mail campaigns, collateral, and roadshows
- Design and craft event support campaign materials including: email campaigns, landing pages, social media
- Track and measure event marketing effectiveness and ROI
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in corporate events, preferably in a high tech environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Tradeshow booth design and execution
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Experience with marketing reporting and ability to show ROI of events
- Familiarity with a range of mar-tech tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Terminus, Salesloft, Sendoso, Drift)
- Willingness to travel (when in person events return)