Senior Email Marketing Specialist at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.What You Will Do:
- As part of an exciting new team forming at Vistaprint passionate about CRM + Personalization, you will partner closely with representatives across multiple functions including marketing, creative, technology and analytics to build personalized customer communication strategies
- You will be on the front lines of evolving the Vistaprint customer experience and crafting relevant, memorable experiences for each and every customer; your primary focus will be the Email Marketing channel but you will also supply to experiences being built across touchpoints on the customer journey
- Develop creative briefs and work with internal creative team to deliver on-strategy creative treatments that are relevant to target audiences and meet campaign goals, channel standards and build positive long-term customer impact driven by relevancy
- Strategize, design, run and analyze complex multivariate tests across offers, creative, segmentation, etc.
- Apply extensive marketing background to supply fresh ideas and innovative concepts to develop strategic channel roadmap that relies heavily on data, technology and automation
- Closely monitor channel and campaign performance, provide performance and insight analysis to senior leaders across the organization, and use data to continually optimize campaign strategy to exceed both customer and Vistaprint objectives
- Experienced digital marketer with track record of success in developing complex CRM campaigns across channels with a focus on Email Marketing
- Excels in partnering with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns based on data, automation and technology
- Ability to operate independently with outstanding interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Has an ability to adapt to changing circumstances and is an outstanding collaborator who can drive teams with diverse objectives to alignment
- Creative, results-oriented problem solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Has experience in crafting clarity and setting objectives from the nebulous while managing multiple complex initiatives at once
- Experience managing channel performance, monitoring and reporting on critical metrics and providing performance updates to senior management
- 5+ years' experience in strategic channel marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, business, economics or related field
- Experience developing personalized direct mail campaigns
- Experience working in agile or scrum
- Background in e-Commerce
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.