Senior Director / Director Growth Marketing
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth Watertown based company in the red hot space of applying 3D printing technology to industrial manufacturing. The company is part hardware company, part materials manufacturer, part software company. SaaS marketers will feel right at home here with our software trials. Other types of marketers will find excitement in our sample part programs. The current team has about 15 marketers on it and we are busily expanding both in Watertown and soon to be European and Asia Pacific locations.
We are at the stage of growth where we need to staff the next stage of team leadership both from within the existing team but also augmented with outside hires.
The Sr. Director/Director Growth Marketing will be responsible for driving the inbound growth of the company. Either by leveraging resources on your team or working with others in marketing, you will use paid advertising, content, email marketing, customer marketing, web site design - whatever you need to accelerate the company's growth. This role will manage direct reports and is a key role in marketing leadership and reports to the CMO.
Great opportunity for a manager with a few direct reports to take the next step in their career or an established growth marketer to take on an even larger role. Scope of the position, compensation etc. will vary based on your skills.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for driving the inbound growth of the company
- Drive growth either by leveraging resources on your team or working with others in marketing
- Utilize paid advertising, content, email marketing, customer marketing, web site design - whatever you need to accelerate the company's growth
- Manage direct reports
- Play a key role on the marketing leadership team and will report to the CMO
What we look for:
- Prior experience using growth hacking concepts to drive growth for a company
- Passion for what we do. You don't need to be from the industry, but one you see what we are doing, you need to be fired up
- Deep knowledge of either SEO, SEM, or content marketing. You need to bring some deep expertise to the table. Our team is pretty knowledgeable in all these areas. What can you add?
- Leader - you will be running a good chunk of the marketing budget and resources. Your ability to lead, measure and report will be key to your success
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description