Online marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise to guide customers, and an ecosystem of high-quality, marketplace-ready sellers to accelerate launch and scale.
Recently named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave™: Marketplace Development Platforms, Mirakl has helped more than 300 industry leaders launch and grow an online marketplace. Mirakl’s latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl workers globally over the next 3 years. We’re looking for a Senior Business Consultant in our Fashion, Home, & Beauty group.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Consultant to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting to support our Fashion, Beauty and Home clients.. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Business Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers in the Fashion, Beauty and/or Home space with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Share best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategize on seller optimization strategies.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus.
- 7+ years of operating experience inside a Fashion, Beauty and/or Home Retailer or Direct to Consumer company and/or experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with eCommerce strategies and procurement processes.
- Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Travel required to be on-site with the clients (~35%)
- Must be based in Northeast US (preference for Boston or NY)