Senior Brand Manager - Amazon at Thrasio (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Senior Manager, Brand Management will lead a team in the growth of a diverse portfolio of brands and products that sell on Amazon US. Our brand categories include Home, Kitchen, Office, Sport, Outdoors, and other emerging categories such Heath, Pets, Toys, and Crafts.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Manage team of at least 4+ brand managers and oversee a portfolio of diverse brands that generates over $100MM+ in revenue
- Work with team to analyze Amazon data (sales, conversation rate, sessions, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down and develop strategies to quickly spot and fix low margin and low growth products
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities for your product portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome
- Utilize data to assess facets of the product and determine if there is room for optimization and increased EBITDA margin.
- Oversee a team of brand managers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of keeping a product listing successful on Amazon; guide your team to focus on delivering results quickly by helping them prioritize tasks and ensuring the basic components of success are complete on Amazon.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
- Coordinate with our Customer Obsession Manager and overseas customer service team to ensure we are providing a world class customer experience for your products.
What you bring to the party:
- 7+ years of experience in a heavily analytical role where you were responsible for a P&L, funnel optimization, analytics, and marketing. (e.g. GM of a business unit, founder of an amazon business, product owner).
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products, preferably on Amazon.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 6 in a past role.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies associated with project managing growth initiatives across multiple teams, and how to work cross functionally to get a product across the finish line (e.g. you’ve worked with legal and supply chain to ensure certifications are properly labeled on products)
- Experience as a P&L owner where you have been responsible for budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth. You understand how to use data to drive decision-making.
- Superb time management skills - can meet deadlines and manage multiple projects despite daily "fire drills" and changing priorities.
- Experience streamlining business processes and communication amongst teams to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description