Senior Associate, Event Marketing at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Marketing team is growing, and we are on the lookout for someone who is starting out their career and is passionate about delivering world class experiences through Event Marketing. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, you’ll work hand in hand to create and manage project plans for various event activities including owned events, meetings and trade shows. If you’re someone who is hyper organized, super energetic, loves to travel and meet new people then this is the job for you!
What you will do:
- Create world-class events that drive unparalleled volume and quality of marketing qualified leads across the restaurant industry
- Optimize event strategy, process, and positioning to improve success of events
- Managing staff logistics including travel arrangements for all stakeholders of show
- Coordinating with the field marketing team on shipping logistics, tracking hardware etc to ensure on site arrival of all materials
- Managing the brand materials: including organization, sourcing and ordering new promotional items to drive further brand recognition for Toast
- Lead on-site event logistics both nationally and locally by setting up hardware, driving lead registration, and showcasing the Toast product
- Work cross-functionally across marketing to support campaigns that drive event success (i.e. day of social campaigns, targeted email tactics, etc.)
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-3 years experience, preferably in marketing or sales
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time to shows to execute Toast Events & Trade Shows
- Previous experience planning and working on events
- Relentless desire to improve and challenge yourself
- Passion for using data to drive decision making
- The ability to be a team player as well as independent working
- Previous experience of marketing technology (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)