Senior Associate, Customer Marketing - Early Experience at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change
Toast is seeking a Senior Customer Marketing Associate to build an amazing early customer experience that helps customers achieve success and become raving fans of Toast. This role will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute marketing programs during the customer’s early lifecycle stage with Toast to increase customer success, increase early eNPS and reduce churn.
We are looking for a curious and results-driven marketing professional that has a deep enthusiasm for understanding and delighting customers. The ideal candidate is someone who has the unique ability to easily switch gears between planning, executing, analyzing, and coordinating programs cross-functionally taking ownership end-to-end. This person enjoys testing and learning at a rigorous pace and dives deep into data to inform future programs. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make an impact at a rapidly growing company.
About this roll*:
- Work closely with Customer Success, UX and Product Management teams to develop marketing program plans that improve the customer onboarding experience and help them realize value
- Develop and execute multichannel marketing campaigns in partnership with Marketing Operations and Creative Services teams.
- Develop long-term strategy for automated communications based on learnings to improve the early lifecycle customer experience.
- Analyze the impact of your campaigns on time to go live, product adoption, support tickets, recurring revenue, and churn.
- Drive internal awareness of programs and their impact through cross-functional communication
- Identify operational and systems areas of opportunities and collaborate with Marketing Operations and Business Systems teams to implement automated early life-cycle experiences.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms (such as Marketo)
- Experience in Salesforce and Business Intelligence Tools (such as Looker)
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing programmatic experience
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Data-driven mindset and natural analytical ability
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required