Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building, scaling, and optimizing acquisition campaigns across a host of existing paid channels, and identifying and growing new levers of acquisition for Toast. We are looking for a passionate and growth-minded marketer who is undaunted by big or ambiguous challenges and relishes in the opportunity to bring structure to tests, reporting, and processes. You get excited about measuring every metric you possibly can and reporting out on insights that you’ve learned as a result. You love creative problem solving and finding new ways to drive growth.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead a team of 2-3 media buyers to run efficient acquisition campaigns across various paid media channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Review Sites, and Affiliates
- Build the strategic roadmap for new growth marketing tactics that can diversify and expand Toast’s acquisition channels
- Own paid media reporting and analytics to identify areas of opportunity quickly and secure further investment
- Build roadmap to optimize and test world-class copy, creative, user journeys and audience segmentation; work cross functionally with creative and web teams to execute campaigns
- Own the execution of high profile, executive-level sponsored, tests to optimize for conversion and drive scale
- Partner across all of Marketing and Sales to elevate the reach of product and content launches and optimize programs for conversion
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)
- Experience working in fast paced marketing or advertising roles
- Deep, hands on experience managing campaigns across a range of media platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day funnel performance
- Ability to bring structure and process to initiatives and anticipate dependencies
- Media agency experience a plus
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Looker
- Experience working in the restaurant industry
*Bread puns encouraged but not required