Regional Marketing Manager (Boston)
What you'll work on
- Meet aggressive growth goals aligned with collegiate market targets
- Develop relationships with campus leaders to build brand loyalty and adoption with student organizations
- Build relations with and secure coverage of Circle via the campus media
- Secure & deliver presentations to inform students and organizations about the benefits of Circle
- Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand and our expertise
- Present the Circle Brand
What you'll bring to Circle
- A Brand Ambassador expert. You have 2+ years experience managing brand ambassadors.
- Connected. You are a campus expert on behind the scenes activities (clubs, parties, etc) and hot spots on and around campus.
- Charismatic and vibrant. You enjoy interacting with people .
- Competitive. You want to win, and are willing to do anything to make it happen.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You do your best when managing multiple projects and moving quickly.
- Effective communicator. You'll be educating the collegiate communities on Circle and speaking in front of large audiences to get our message across.
- Resilient. You will will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting the goals of the team.
- Self-Motivated. You’re comfortable working independently can motivate yourself to accomplish anything.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!