Product Marketing Manager at Grubhub
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
We are looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed and data-driven Manager to lead our independent restaurant product marketing team. The Manager will report to the Director, Restaurant Marketing, and lead go-to-market strategy and initiatives for product and feature releases and ongoing engagement and adoption of our restaurant-facing products and tools. These tools are purpose-built to empower restaurant owners and enable them to drive revenue and profits and grow their business.
- Manage the restaurant product marketing roadmap and lead go-to-market strategy for product and feature releases for restaurant products and tools that drive revenue and profit for our restaurant partners
- Develop, maintain and continually test/optimize product-focused positioning, messaging, and content; maintain consistency of voice with our Grubhub brand and restaurant-first corporate mission
- Partner with product, brand and UX research teams to define product user personas, identify targets and segmentation opportunities, and create product positioning and messaging
- Identify top restaurant partner insights and product feedback from internal and external teams to inform new messaging and campaign opportunities
- Partner with our Account Success team to create compelling product pitch decks and internal product presentations and tutorials
- Lead a team of two product marketing senior associates; ensuring growth and development of individual team members; opportunity to hire one of the two open positions
- Own restaurant product signup, usage and churn KPIs for the restaurant network team
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6-8 years total years of experience in marketing
- 2-3 years of these years of experience in product marketing with a digital focus
- 1-2 years of people management experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.