Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
- Drive the Go To Market strategy and tactics to articulate, explore, advance, and accelerate a market place product sales motion
- Help create the SmartBear thought leadership platform and core messaging around Marketplaces (starting with Atlassian moving to AWS and beyond)
- Create and deliver internal training of SmartBear marketing, sales, and product staff on understanding the developer community and product messaging
- Understand the partner ecosystem inside and supporting the marketplace and create the “better together” plays needed to drive outcomes through the marketplace
- Manage the complicate customer journey through strategy and content for a “0” touch experience with the deliver of compelling content
- Advocate on behalf of the community by collecting and distilling user feedback to validate and influence engineering decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in software development experience with a strong understanding of the product development process, including ability to work in an Agile environment
- Product management or product marketing experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply
- Track record of influencing behavior at various levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, set priorities, and is able to work independently and in group settings
- Experience with marketplace and SaaS GTM a plus
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.