Product Marketing Manager
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll help us expand and position our product offerings for our consumers and catering partners by working closely with our Product, Marketing and Sales teams. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies, crafting compelling positioning statements, and creating content that tells the ezCater product story.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead our go-to-market strategies and product launches for our consumer facing products to ensure we are telling a consistent product story to the world.
- Create compelling product content in multiple forms (written, video, etc.) that inspires existing and potential customers to utilize ezCater and its solutions for their office meal needs.
- Own industry and competitive insights, relative to our product, that help position ezCater as a leader in providing workplace meals.
- Partner with Product Managers to bring new products and features to market that meet customer needs and strengthen our position in the market.
- Work closely with Marketing and Brand to bring to life and share our customer success stories relative to their experience with our product.
- Provide enablement tools and support to our sales teams to enhance their conversations through strong positioning supported by data and product enhancements,
- Own internal communication of product launches to ensure all customer facing teams are supported and equipped to effectively sell and help with our products.
- Have 5-7 years of Product Marketing experience with 1-2 years of technology or eCommerce experience. Experience within the restaurant industry or marketplaces is a plus.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day and wear many hats. You should be comfortable context switching.
- Be customer obsessed. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the needs of our catering partners and figure out how to best communicate our value to them.
- Have experience in competitive and industry research and using that knowledge to create compelling positioning strategies for your products.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be excellent at communicating in multiple formats - short, long, written, video...
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
What you’ll get from us:
Above all: sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life—of any age—who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
And, of course: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why we’re a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.