Product Marketing Manager at Markforged
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:13 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
Product Marketing at Markforged brings together customer, market, and competitive intelligence to connect customer needs to Markforged solutions in a way that resonates with our customers and differentiates us to drive growth in the market. The team draws on its market and customer expertise to provide go-to-market leadership, drive new product introductions, and create personas, messaging, positioning, and sales tools.
In this role you will:
- Research buying process to inform personas and content strategy
- Own competitive intelligence and analysis
- Create content and tools to meet go-to-market team needs
- Partner within team and cross-functionally to identify and execute on impactful ways to accelerate sales and drive growth for Markforged
- Spend time with customer base to be the “voice of the customer”
- Bring technical depth to marketing strategy
- Work cross functionally to tell compelling customer stories, supported by strong business cases
- Build processes to help us scale
- 4+ years technical product marketing experience
- Ability to dig in and translate technical content into compelling messaging
- Enthusiasm and demonstrated success working with and leading cross-functional teams to get things done
- Experience working with sales and competitive analysis
- Equally comfortable and experienced as both a data driven and a creative problem solver
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Bonus if you have experience working in 3D printing ecosystem and/or marketing to manufacturing customers
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description