Product Marketing Manager
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Product Marketing Manager role.
You’ll ensure that the value of our Product solutions are well defined, documented and understood by other commercial teams within the organization.
- Your typical day includes developing crisp, differentiated positioning for Kyruus products and services.
- You’ll spearhead quarterly marketing campaigns and produce associated content, such as webinars and white papers.
- You’ll create and maintain compelling collateral and web content to promote our products and drive demand generation.
- You’ll meet with sales regularly to understand market trends, health system challenges, and develop informed sales enablement resources.
- You’ll partner with product management to understand product offerings and inform our positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- You’ll organize market research programs to support lead generation efforts and product roadmap planning.
- You’ll regularly use Hubspot, Salesforce, and Asana. You may use SurveyMonkey periodically.
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Marketing in the Product Marketing department within the Marketing division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 3+ years experience in product marketing and customer relations to:
- Drive internal and external promotion of the Kyruus products to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of the Kyruus value proposition.
- Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization and solidify external messaging and positioning within the market.
- Promote external marketing efforts through webinars, white papers, research papers, sales decks and case studies, in close partnership with digital marketing.
- Drive ongoing sales effectiveness by developing and delivering sales tools and training, including competitive intel, product positioning, datasheets, and related sales enablement artifacts.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
You’ll use your leadership and management skills to:
- Coordinate and work with the sales and product departments to understand and train the teams on market trends and product development.
- Manage new product launches, including leading cross-functional launch teams and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with our customers and vendor partners preparing webinars, case studies, customer councils and meet-ups.
- Create touchpoints with prospects through demand generation activity.
- Inform other department heads and teams about marketing initiatives.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You drive go-to-market strategy, complete product launch deliverables, and drive market demand for our growing product solutions.
- You are partnering with customer success and account management to publish case studies and share customer success stories.
- Your integrated marketing campaigns drive pipeline growth, velocity, and adoption.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on your product(s) both internally and externally, and as a key partner to other teams at Kyruus.
- Cross-functional teams look to you for insights on market demand and the value proposition we offer our health system customers.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Product Marketing Manager role can move in a linear career path to Senior Product Marketing Manager. The next step in the process is Director, Product Marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.