Product Marketing Manager at Tulip (Somerville, MA)
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator.
You love translating technical and abstract concepts into concise, accessible language. You work well with different stakeholders and can communicate needs and translate requirements across teams. You love storytelling and developing positioning that resonates with customers throughout their journey with Tulip. You’re a creative problem solver. You know how to prioritize projects and align creativity with key business results.
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years experience in B2B product, solutions, or technical marketing
- Owned positioning and messaging for a product or line of products
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Passion for manufacturing and digitization
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry - process engineering, manufacturing engineering, and related experience a significant plus
- Inform marketing strategy, sales enablement, and messaging with market, user, and competitive research.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments, buyer personas, and requirements to help inform strategy and content development.
- Own the end-to-end success of key Tulip use cases across life sciences, general manufacturing, and emerging verticals
- Own and optimize product launch content and promotion with internal and external partners.
- Generate high-quality product marketing content for prospective and existing customers including blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos, and more
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive product-qualified leads and engagement with new library content
- Partner with Content Marketing and Events to create sales enablement collateral that drives acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
Product Management, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales Engineering, Customer Success
This is a hybrid role based in Somerville, MA
Working at Tulip:
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.