Product Marketing Manager - xtraChef at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant back office. Through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
Are you bready* for a change?
In this role, you will primarily help inform the go-to-market strategy for xtraCHEF by Toast, a new addition to Toast’s business that streamlines back-of-house restaurant tasks, such as accounts payable (AP), inventory management and food cost management. You will also inform the strategy of our back-office/supply chain solutions. You will collaborate on key initiatives relating to product positioning and messaging, pricing and qualitative and quantitative insights from customer and market research. The ideal candidate enjoys playing a significant role in setting company strategy, has a proven track record of launching new products, and thrives in a hyper-growth environment. If you’re a cross-functional team player with strong communication skills and a “get stuff done” attitude, read on!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work directly with the Director of Product Marketing for xtraCHEF by Toast and other product leaders to develop and execute strategic and operational plans that drive growth.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data to unearth insights into buyer needs and market opportunities to inform new marketing, sales, and product strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to drive sales productivity through product knowledge transfer, seller collateral, and value-based talk tracks.
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform GTM strategy.
- Plan, create, and publish consumer-facing content featuring our back-office and supply chain solutions, such as one-pagers, blog posts, website copy, webinars, and more.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that can span product marketing, product management, operational roles, strategy consulting or investment banking.
- Financial Services, FinTech, SaaS or other ancillary industry experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with primary market research and data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to build strong, compelling story lines and recommendations that are deeply evidenced in both quant and qual research to move leadership to action.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, SQL, and Looker is a plus.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.