Product Marketing Manager - VCC
Everbridge is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Marketing Manager to help drive market awareness and adoption of our leading critical event management solutions. In this key role, you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and Demand Generation to drive differentiated positioning, messaging and associated programs that generate demand for our market leading products.
We’re looking for someone who understands B2B buying cycles in the large enterprise, and has a passion for helping keep people safe and business running. You will be directly contributing to our corporate strategic goals and marketing initiatives.
About the Team:
The Product Marketing Team drives the messaging, pricing, sales enablement, deal support and program content for both new customer acquisition and customer retention.
Responsibilities include :
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans.
- Developing and communicating the product proposition for customers, prospects and partners
- Develop the product marketing toolkit including product collateral
- Work closely with the sales team to help overcome objections – producing content to support specific issues
- Develop product demo videos, presentations and diagrams to support marketing and sales goals
- Competitor research to help define positioning and differentiation
- Responsibility of product updates and external launches to customers and partners
- Generate reports and content for whitepapers, articles and blogs
Basic Qualifications :
- 4-6 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Prior experience in product marketing at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- Ability to understand and articulate solutions for complex business challenges
- Background working with or within Value Selling, Challenger, Sandler or Force Management sales methodologies is a plus
- Curious and resourceful problem solver
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.