Product Marketing Manager, Trusted AI
Do you want to help machine learning be used responsibly? Have a passion for ethics and technology? Then join our growing team!
As a Product Marketer supporting our Trusted AI team, you will coordinate our outbound marketing activities helping DataRobot continue to be a thought leader in the responsible use of AI. You will be responsible for the organization and execution of marketing activities related to new features and AI software.
You should be familiar with enterprise software marketing techniques and multi-channel strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns, aligning content creators and driving thoughtful and engaging AI discussions.
DataRobot delivers best-in-class enterprise AI solutions and this position will provide a unique opportunity to market a core component of our platform to increase trust in AI.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Analyze market trends to improve product positioning & messaging
- Develop a multi-channel marketing strategy informing stakeholders for DataRobot’s robust Trust suite
- Collaborate with PR, Engineering, Data Science and other teams to execute a robust product marketing campaign aligned to corporate messaging
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in market and differentiation analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong quantitative skills, measuring the success of a campaign
- Background in design and copywriting