Product Marketing Director, AI Cloud
Do you enjoy generating buzz and excitement about new products and releases? Would you like to do that in one of the hottest markets in business today? If so, you may be the ideal AI Cloud Product Marketing Director to join our rapidly growing DataRobot team.
This career-defining opportunity focuses on communicating details about our unique value in the rapidly-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) market - specifically in the context of Cloud environments. We’re looking for a self-motivated product marketing leader, with experience handling both internal and external business communication, to develop strategies and associated content that communicates the benefits and details of new product releases and capabilities.
You will create internal-facing, customer-facing and partner-facing content in various forms to generate awareness and demand for our market-leading Enterprise AI Platform. You will regularly interact with our Sales teams, Engineering, Product Management, Partner Management and with your Marketing colleagues, as you review anticipated features and develop the associated launch strategies and content.
You will also play a vital role in helping our partners, the major Cloud Service Providers, understand how our offerings combine with theirs and stand out from the competition, how our mutual customers benefit, and how their sales teams benefit from bringing us into their opportunities and deals.
- Sales productivity – enable the DataRobot and partners’ (Cloud Service Providers) sales teams with crucial information that allows them to communicate and prove the value of the DataRobot offering in the Cloud.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on buyers, including how they buy, their buying criteria, etc., and communicate this information throughout the company.
- Product launch strategy – assess product roadmap and key initiatives to set launch and communications strategies for internal and external audiences.
- External communication – create materials, including website content, emails, newsletters, blogs, and more that inform customers about our cloud strategy and the availability of new product releases, as well as educate them on how to get the most value from AI in the cloud.
- Internal coordination – ensure cross-departmental communication about product roadmap and strategy, and ensure everyone has a common understanding of emerging requirements and new capabilities.
- Launch/Release enablement – coordinate the development of internal and external sales tools, including demo videos/scripts, presentations, training models, and more, that help employees and partners understand why new features were developed, how they work, and what new opportunities have been uncovered as a result.
- 7+ years product marketing experience in a cloud or data science context
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Experience working with an enterprise sales force and/or external partners
- Great people networking skills – you probably knew pretty much everybody in your previous company!
- Ability to manage multiple medium-term programs simultaneously
- Ability to engage and empathize with sellers as well as with end-users: data scientists, IT leaders, executives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience