Platform Operations Specialist at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, expertly organized, and supremely thorough Platform Operations Specialist. The Platform Operations Specialist is responsible for execution excellence across our customers and partner network covering a full portfolio of project complexity and deliverable responsibilities. This person will be a critical member of the LiveRamp TV Measurement day-to-day operations and will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
- Lead the customer onboarding for the Data Plus Math / LiveRamp TV measurement platform by leveraging your ability to creatively solution against customer objectives
- Respond to incoming requests from sales, customers, and other team members regarding product capabilities and apply your critical thinking toward answering technical questions
- Design new and improve upon operational processes
- Use your experienced data analysis capabilities to evaluate datasets ranging from raw logs to sophisticated model data in your efforts to deliver measurement projects of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships with teammates, customers & partner contacts in order to achieve a reputation of consistent & timely delivery of project milestones
Your team will:
Be the center point between sales, customer success, data analysts, product/engineering, and data science. Ultimately responsible for assembling the measurement projects through extensively applied technical skills and a deep comprehension of customer objectives, source data, and model results.
- Applied experience with SQL, Python (pandas, pyspark) and/or other similar technologies
- Proven coordination of project objectives across competing priorities and an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and operate with minimal intervention from senior management
- 2+ years of advertising experience (operations or analyst functions preferred) or technical/engineering experience
- 4+ years of professional customer-facing and operational or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- Hands-on involvement with preparing and/or interpreting data analytics; advertising data experience a significant plus
- Functional knowledge of site tag managers (eg. GTM, Adobe, Tealium)
- Functional knowledge of digital advertising (eg. IAB standard events, VAST, SSAI)
- Functional knowledge of linear TV advertising (eg. buying rhythms, programmer operations)
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of Boston or Philadelphia
More about us: