Partner Marketing Manager- Sales Enablement
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Our ideal candidate has experience in restaurant technology sales and is excited to apply that knowledge to a sales enablement position. The Partner Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement will develop content and training programs to keep our sales team educated about our partner offerings, and our partners’ teams educated about Toast. This person will become familiar with the value proposition of Toast’s partners, understand how each enhances Toast’s core offering, and translate those findings into accessible content for Toast’s sales team. In addition to a candidate skilled in program development we are also seeking an individual who enjoys diagnosing inefficiencies and improving processes.
This position requires coordination across multiple departments at Toast as well as external stakeholders. As such we’re looking for candidates for whom collaboration comes as second nature and who never back down from a creative or logistical challenge. If you’re hungry to learn and grow as a professional and want to see your career rise to new heights, read on!
What you will do:
- Develop a comprehensive training program for Toast sales to educate on our partner solutions.
- Create and maintain a content library and set of tools articulating offerings of each of Toast’s partners.
- Synthesize large volumes of (often technical) information and re-package into clear, compelling content.
- Define, test, and optimize communication strategies for content distribution and team education.
- Develop a comprehensive Toast training and certification program for Toast’s partners’ sales teams.
- Implement a monthly newsletter for Toast’s partners’ sales team.
- Conduct monthly orientation sessions on partners for new sales team members and presentations on special topics as needed.
- Leverage a research and testing-driven approach to content and process creation. Using metrics to back-up your suggestions and decisions is a must.
- Support Senior Partner Marketing Manager in implementing Toast’s Partner Program.
- Juggle multiple projects, priorities, and stakeholders while creating high-quality work on time and on budget.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3-5 years of work experience, with experience in restaurant technology sales preferred
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Data-minded, analytical thinker required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Familiarity with restaurant operations and technology.