Paid Search Specialist
Apply Here: https://evercommerce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=173
Paid Search Specialist
Keyword Connects - Marketing – Waltham, Massachusetts
You know how to drive quality traffic on any size budget and analyze test results to create a killer acquisition strategy. You’re highly analytical and get excited about drawing conclusions from large data sets. You're ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate about digital marketing, up to speed on the latest digital marketing trends and can't wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth technology company.
Keyword Connects is a fast-growing company based in Waltham, MA, that focuses on generating exclusive, qualified leads for the home improvement industry. We’ve got a unique approach to paid search marketing: with our proprietary technology, we run powerful hyperlocal campaigns that boost conversion rates and minimize costs.
We have achieved the highest client loyalty and retention rates in the business. All of our first 25 clients are still using our services! And, we’ve only tapped a small portion of our market potential.
Keyword Connects is centrally located in Waltham, MA, near popular Moody Street shops and restaurants. Our collaborative dog-friendly office is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy weekly lunches, paint nights and hanging out with their co-workers.
This position is a highly collaborative role, so we are not interested in remote candidates at this time.
- PPC campaign creation, optimization and troubleshooting
- Write ad copy and perform keyword research
- Generate reports for campaign performance and weekly meetings
- Budget management
- Ensure that PPC best practices are being followed on all accounts
- Use our proprietary automation tools to manage and evaluate campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute PPC strategies and tactics
- Recommend and perform A/B tests on ad copy and landing pages
- Tracking, creating and managing conversion and remarketing codes
- Stay up to date with PPC trends and product updates
- Serve as a technical resource for other departments and clients
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in paid search marketing
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from large data sets
- A self-learner with good time management and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Ads (Formerly AdWords) and Bing Ads required
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certifications preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to work out of our office in Waltham, MA (no remote applications please)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Gym/Wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly office
- Work with a team that is highly invested in their work (check out our 4.9 star rating on Glassdoor!)