Paid Search Manager at Klaviyo
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 65,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team. An individual who is ready to take on a new challenge. Making sure that all of the creators, entrepreneurs, side hustlers, and marketers looking to grow their business find Klaviyo. You’ll do this by deploying a full funnel paid search strategy designed to reach the right audience at the right time.
How You'll Make a Difference
- You will oversee the management of our paid search and paid google channels, partnering with our Performance Marketing agency to deliver on our monthly website traffic and MQL goals
- You will be responsible for ensuring we’re operating to our monthly budgets and are providing direction to maximize those budgets based on funnel activity.
- Support the success of the channel through collaboration on keyword targets, audience targets, and A/B testing
- You’ll work cross-functionally with the Product Marketing Team and the Web Team to test and hone messaging and improve website conversion rates
- You’ll partner with our Creative Team to ensure we have the right messages, adcopy, banners, and videos to hit our goals
- You’ll evangelize the success of the channel to key stakeholders though weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals, and initiatives
Who You Are
- A self-starter and someone who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Equal parts left brain and right brain, a metrics-driven creative thinker—you know how a compelling headline should read, but you’re just as eager to drive results and analyze data
- Budget aware; you’ve overseen a substantial budget for Google channels, including Paid Search, YouTube, Google Display, and Google Discovery
- Skilled marketer with experience in both B2B and B2C whose language includes MQLs, the ‘funnel’, conversion rates, ratios, data trends, and A/B testing
- Able to work cross-functionally between teams and departments
- Works through challenges and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- You’ve managed a team and are looking to continue on the people management track
- Someone who emphatically nodded at all of the above
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Director of Performance Marketing
- You’ll be the source of truth on all things Paid Search as well as other paid Google channels
- You’ll develop a deep understanding about our space, our competition, the Klaviyo platform and will use all of the information to run a full funnel marketing paid search strategy
- You’ll have big goals and a clear vision for achievement. With that, you’ll have the the ability to think creatively and strategically to make those visions and goals a reality
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.