Medicare Marketing Associate | Waltham, MA or Miramar, FL
Devoted is looking for a process-driven, operationally-minded and collaborative team member to join the growing marketing team. As an early team member of a high velocity and high performing team, you will have disproportionate influence and ownership in the establishment of culture, capabilities, and process of the team as it grows.
As a Medicare Marketing Associate, your role will be to assist in the development of marketing and regulatory materials required for launch and growth. This is an incredible opportunity for a detailed and high potential individual with strong organizational skills to contribute to the growth of a new mission-driven brand. Marketing initiatives will include regulated assets, print, sales collateral, digital, tv, member materials and others as identified.
- Defining specifications and project timelines related to any deliverables
- Coordinating cross functional team activities to drive asset development
- Communication with stakeholders, managing external vendors
- Ability to assess scope, resources, dependencies, and priorities to ensure delivery deadlines
- Ensuring regulatory accuracy of assets and managing for Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approvals
- Managing operational considerations for implementation of launch implementation
- Support sales and telesales teams with go-to-market
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be meticulous, highly organized, and deadline oriented
- Proven history of contribution and collaboration in a fast-paced team environment
- Exposure to Medicare marketing or similarly regulated industry to ensure compliance and on-time delivery of high-quality assets
- Communication skills to coordinate, collaborate, and be a force within an organization
- Proactive, self-motivated, and positive attitude to resolve issues, own and drive projects forward, and have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Minimum of 2-6 years of experience as an individual contributor
- Ability to learn quickly with a growth mindset, work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines, strong technical and business acumen, and comfortable with ambiguity
- BA required, graduate degree a plus
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Location preference as Waltham, MA or Miramar, FL
Read Full Job Description