Are you an experienced Media Buyer who is looking to work on an in-house media team? Do you seek to grow partnerships focused on building out media offerings that help advance brands? Are you looking for a new challenge with a premium sportswear apparel brand? ASICS Digital has the role for you. We are seeking a Media Buyer with a passion and intellectual curiosity for consumer technology, social media, and emerging digital technologies who demonstrates a collaborative approach, adept at communicating in various forms, and who can balance working on a team with taking the lead when necessary.
You will be a foundational addition to our ASICS Digital in-house media team. In this role you will be responsible for executing self-serve digital media buying and planning across numerous programmatic media channels. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate closely with the ASICS Global Marketing organization as well as support regional marketing teams across the globe.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What you'll do
- Plan, oversee, execute, and optimize paid social and programmatic digital buys on behalf of regional ASICS marketing teams
- Optimize creative, budgets, and bids across multiple media channels, including display, social, video, and search
- Work with analytics resources to establish plan for measuring media impact on sales and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain clear account of media spend, budgets, and billing
- Help strategize and identify new channels or opportunities for partner marketing teams
- Campaign Management:
- Showcase the ability to juggle multiple projects, campaigns, teams with a strong eye for detail
- Lead kick-off and performance reporting meetings/calls
- Manage and continually improve reporting and evaluation output for all campaigns
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with campaign execution
- Work closely with production/creative team to ensure proper implementation of tracking and event tags
- Manage complex trafficking uploads and tagging requirements for campaigns
What You've Done
- 1-2 years of paid media experience and strong knowledge of digital and ad-tech space
- Proven experience directly operating in media buying platforms such as: Google Marketing Platform (DV 360, SA360, Campaign Manager) The Trade Desk, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Strong MS Excel experience, familiarity with Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor’s degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.