The Everbridge Marketing Department is a team of high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding, and we are looking for other marketing innovators who share our passion to join us on our mission.
What you’ll do:
- Support a broad range of integrated marketing activities through Marketo and SFDC campaign management
- Build email nurture tracks with associated landing pages
- Work closely with digital and creative departments to execute on social postings
- Manage lead list scrubbing and uploading
- Manage content postings on intranet
- Plan and Support and periodically attend regional marketing events, conferences, seminars and other events, such as Lunch and Learns, etc.
What you'll bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience in supporting a Marketing Program Manager
- Experience building marketing campaigns using marketing software, such as Marketo and CRMs such as SalesForce
- Ability to learn new processes and optimize existing ones
- Ability to develop effective and crisp messaging in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral; excellent organizational, planning & prioritization skills
- You have SalesForce, Eloqua or Marketo experience
- Experience with Lead Scrubbing and Lead Uploading
- Previous experience managing a project or supporting a project, or program manager
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description