Marketing Specialist at Videolink
VideoLink is a service driven video company that is an acknowled leader in innovative video services and technology. Our fast-paced company serves the major national TV networks, well known B2B and B2C brands and the nation’s top universities. We have become the largest and most influential company in our industry with a youthful culture that thrives on partnership, collaboration, and a deep understanding of video.
- Are you a creative marketer and clear communicator who wants the opportunity to have direct impact?
- Are you the unique marketer that likes the balance between creativity and business results?
- Do you enjoy using your smarts, teamwork and innovative thinking to enable sales success?
- Are you energized by the thought of working with colleagues in a collaborative environment that supports video broadcasting and creative productions?
This is an opportunity be in integral part of a small team that moves VideoLink to the next level in a dynamic industry. Your contributions will have a direct impact on our business, and you’ll be involved in all aspects of marketing activity, building upon and honing your marketing and business skills. Come and join the VideoLink team – we’re dedicated, extremely experienced in video and live TV, and fun! If you are creative, a self-starter, and a team player, we’d like to speak with you. We offer a competitive package and a balanced work-life culture.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales and Marketing, and working with the sales and executive management teams, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving demand for our products and services, implementing all branding and PR activities, managing the website, and being an evangelist for our company.
Our Marketing Specialist will create and deliver flawless, high-quality written and video content and product/service collateral, optimize the company’s website and SEO, conduct AdWords and social media campaigns, and handle all exhibit logistics for live event participation. As a key member of the Marketing & Sales team, our colleague will also add creative flair and manage basic design elements and execution of email campaigns focused on demand generation and lead nurturing.
- Produce and edit all product/service written collateral and case studies. Oversee the development of video case studies.
- Keep company website up to date by editing written content and managing the mix of video content, including writing press releases announcing new product installations and new business developments.
- Optimize website traffic through SEO and Google Adwords strategies.
- Collect and analyze statistics to determine effectiveness of marketing activities and make recommendations for changes to improve effectiveness.
- Develop and execute email campaigns.
- Design and execute all activities related to promotion, attendance and follow-up to trade shows and events, including salesforce campaigns and lead qualifying.
- Generate target number of leads per quarter, track and monitor those leads and provide data to back up status and success of lead generation strategies.
- Grow social media presence by engaging with followers on social media, follow new accounts, post to LinkedIn groups, retweet and like relevant content.
- Develop and execute blog and editorial calendar for social media. Includes researching articles published on the web for inclusion in weekly LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop yearly marketing strategy.
- Manage Salesforce.com – including sales training, reporting and email campaigns.
- At least 5 years work experience
- 2+ years of relevant content writing experience
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing automation and CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Four-year degree preferred; preference for business, marketing, or communications
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Proficiency in social media (mostly LinkedIn) advertising and promotion and measurement
- Familiarity with video platforms and website platforms, and metrics
- Firm understanding of writing for the web, email and SEO Excellent writing skills; editing skills a huge plus
- Experience working with Salesforce, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, etc.), Mailchimp, Sharepoint is highly preferred.
- Understands the video production landscape
- Some experience selling or in business development is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Team player able to build consensus, see the big picture, and work across functional and organizational boundaries
- An addiction to detail and desire to research and learn new ideas and technology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation skills
- Desire to learn about the power of video
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, even under stress
- Ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the exciting world of video
- Join a leader in the video industry
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please apply with both a resume with a cover letter. Compensation commensurate with experience (please state your salary expectations). Thank you.
VideoLink LLC affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.